All enquiries and correspondence should be sent to the school office . (The office will redirect correspondence if required .Correspondence should have the recipient listed in the subject heading (email) or address (post). eg. “For attention of the Headteacher” )
Chris McIntyre and Ginny Auty are the members of staff who deal with queries from parents, carers and other members of the public.
You can contact us via
- email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 01865311056
- Post: 143 Woodstock road Oxford OX2 7PH
- In person to the school office. (Parents and carers are encouraged to post all correspondence, payments , permission slips etc. into the blue “post box” next to the office)
- A full staff List is available here
- A list of governors is available here
- [Our Prospectus, Admissions, Complaints policy and safeguarding information can be found on the School Information page. ]
- Our safeguarding statement can be read here …Safeguarding Statement
- Online payments can be submitted using the School Gateway Website.
Find us on a map by clicking here (Provided by Google maps)