All the answers begin with ‘C’ (no. 1)
1. What do we call the feast when we celebrate the birth of Jesus?
2. What was the name of the town where Our Lord performed His first miracle by turning water into wine?
3. The name of one of the three wise men?
4. What was the name of the high priest when Jesus was crucified?
5. What is the name of the feast when we remember that Jesus, at just forty days old, was presented in the Temple by Mary and Joseph, and was met by Simeon and Anna?
6. What was the name of St Philip’s dog?
7. Which saint was attached to a cart wheel in an attempt to execute her?
8. Which saint was a friend of St Francis of Assisi, and founded an order of nuns?
9. What is the name of the feast on which we usually have a procession to celebrate the fact that God gave us the Body of Christ in Holy Communion? (Two Cs for this answer.)
10. What do we call a Cross when it shows Jesus nailed to, and dying on, the Cross?
11. What did the Roman soldiers place on Jesus’ head?
12. What is the name of the black garment worn by altar servers and priests?
13. What is the name of the white garment worn by altar servers (and sometimes by priests) over that black garment?
14. What is the proper name of the cup used at Mass to hold the Precious Blood of Jesus?
15. What do we call the people whose job it is to elect a new pope? (Clue: they usually wear red cassocks.)
16. What is the name of the special stick carried by bishops which looks like a shepherds crook?
17. Which saint gave St Aloysius his first Holy Communion?
18. What do we call a bishop’s church?
19. What is the name of the place where nuns live?
20. We say it every Sunday at Mass after the sermon and before the Bidding Prayers.